- Initial Phone Consultation: After receiving your email, I will set up a brief complementary phone appointment to provide additional information on my services, and answer any questions or concerns you may have. If we determine that I am a good fit for your current needs, we will schedule an intake assessment.
- Intake Session - Your first appointment will be a 50-60 minute consultation session, for me to gather information about your history and goals for treatment, and for you to ask me any questions you may still have about the therapy process. We will collaboratively put together an inital plan for treatment.
- Therapy Sessions: Therapy Sessions are 50 minutes in length, with the exception of exposure therapy and virtual reality enhanced services. We will determine the frequency and length of sessions when we develop our treatment plan together. Most people find they benefit most from coming once a week.
- Referrals: If you are interested in adjunct services, such as psychotropic medication, couples or family therapy, assistance with diet and nutrition, or private yoga instruction, I am happy to provide referrals to psychiatrists, dietitians, yoga instructors, and other professionals.
- Initial Phone Consultation: Complimentary
- Intake Session: $195
- Therapy Session: $195
- Exposure Session (80 min): $255
- Virtual Reality Enhanced Session (55 min): $205
- Virtual Reality Enhanced Session (85 min): $265
- Brief Intake for Group Therapy (30 min): $90
- Group Therapy Session (when available, 75 min): $80
Please note, I am a private pay (out of network) provider. I can provide invoices (also called "superbills") for services if you would like to submit to your insurance company for out of network reimbursement, but do not directly process claims.